The Professional's village
Located in the heart of Pavilion 1, the professionals' village, an area that brings together representatives of agri-suppliers, invites our visitors to meet agricultural industry leaders to discuss about common issues :
- Agriest : Established in Scey-sur-Saône, at the heart of Franche-Comté, for nearly 40 years, Agriest partners manufacturers and distributors, and is a major player in the agricultural equipment market.
- ATI : For more than 20 years, the ATI group has been a partner of the food industry specialising in dosing, packaging operations in preformed... containers, robot integration and consumables management.
- BCTI : BCTI brings together the skills of French livestock organisations to offer a complete range of services for the development of the international beef, sheep and goat sectors. It has the capacity to mobilize several hundred high-level international experts within these livestock organizations and the Institut de l'Élevage. It provides technical assistance, studies, expertise and training to foreign partners in the definition and implementation of development programmes, in response to their specific needs.
- CNESOA : Centre National des Etudes Supérieures d'Ostéopathie Animale, training in animal osteopathy for high school students, students, animal health professionals.
- CWT Preval France : Leader in physical water treatment, CWT PREVAL FRANCE offers anti-limestone and anti-rust protection solutions for several sectors of activity: agricultural, industrial, marine, medical, swimming pools and spas...
- Ecalard SAS : For over 40 years, Ecalard has been constantly enriching its offering to meet the specialised requirements of bakers, pastry chefs, chocolate makers, ice cream makers, catering professionals, farmers and artisans processing milk throughout France and abroad.
- Faire France : FAIREFRANCE is a brand owned by more than 500 farmers throughout France, whose objective is simple: farmers show their willingness to take their destiny into their own hands by marketing FAIREFRANCE fair trade milk.
- GDS France : The Fédération Nationale des Groupements de Défense Sanitaire (GDS France) is the French agricultural organisation in charge of animal health and hygiene issues as well as the sanitary quality of French livestock.
- Le casier Français - AST International : Manufacturer and installer of locker vending machines that relieve farmers of the middleman and the workload of running a retail outlet.
- Maréchalle Pesage : Maréchalle Pesage has been building cattle handling and weighing crushes for the past 50 years. Its capacity for innovation and desire to meet the real needs of farmers has led to the company becoming France’s leader in cattle weighing systems.
- Réussir Agra : is focused on one goal: Nurturing the performance of Agriculture and Food professionals through high value-added information.