In spite of an early closing, the show ends with a strong feeling of aggression. That of the breeders, producers and elected representatives, who continued to weave with the 482,221 visitors (633,213 in 2019) to this 57th edition the unfailing link with an agriculture that is the pride of the French and on which the world looks on positively. For 8 days, pedagogy and the desire to share hopes and perspectives were on the agenda of all participants.
See you for the 58th edition which will take place from 27 February to 7 March 2021!
Discover our prices in 2021:
- Full price: 15€
- Children from 6 to 12 years: 8 €
- Children under 6: Free
- Groups from 15 to 49 persons : 13€ per person
- Groups of more than 50 persons : 12€ per person
Tickets sold only at the entrance to the exhibition:
- Students: 8 € - the rate is valid only upon presentation of a student card ID
- Disabled visitors: 10 € - valid upon presentation of their official handicapped papers at the cash desk of the Show
- Guest or helper fare: 10 € - one guest or helper per disabled visitor