<p>This beer, brewed in the Belgian tradition, is a double fermentation, which gives it spicy, dried apricot flavour and bitterness that blends perfectly with its mild sweetness.</p>
This beer, brewed in the Belgian tradition, is a double fermentation, which gives it spicy, dried apricot flavour and bitterness that blends perfectly with its mild sweetness.
- Professional Visitor
- General Public
Alaryk beers draw inspiration from the Languedoc, largest organic wine terroir in Europe. Like a good wine, Alaryk can be termed a gourmet elegant beer, in which quality is expressed at every stage of its development : from the choice of raw materials, 100% organic grains and hops, GMO free barley, wheat malts and yeasts, additive-free, by top fermentation, unfiltered and without CO2 addition.
Discover other products
- <p>This highly hoppy beer has notes of citrus, floral flavours and a refreshing bitterness. It is respectfully brewed following the British brewing tradition, processed by top fermentation and unpasteurised.</p>
- <p>This fruity white ale is naturally hazy, it is brewed in the spirit of Bavarian wheat<br />beers, by top fermentation and is unpasteurized. You will appreciate its citrus fruit,<br />spice and banana notes with its light foam.</p>
- <p>This light ale with its delicate malty and fruity fl avor is brewed in accordance with<br />the brewing tradition, by top fermentation and is unpasteurized. It is made with the<br />fi nest ingredients in organic farming.</p>
- <p>This amber colored gourmet beer delivers slightly Caramel notes. You will love its roundness and real light bitterness. This beer is brewed in accordance with the<br />brewing tradition, in top-fermentation and have a secondary fermentation in bottle.</p>
- <p>sparkling wines , (12° alcohol) , made with pure juice of Mirabelle , or cherry, or raspberry ou redcurrant. drink it fresh like a champagne, for aperitive or for dessert.</p>