<p>This light ale with its delicate malty and fruity fl avor is brewed in accordance with<br />the brewing tradition, by top fermentation and is unpasteurized. It is made with the<br />fi nest ingredients in organic farming.</p>
This light ale with its delicate malty and fruity fl avor is brewed in accordance with
the brewing tradition, by top fermentation and is unpasteurized. It is made with the
fi nest ingredients in organic farming.
- Certified Food Product
- Professional Visitor
- General Public
Alaryk beers draw inspiration from the Languedoc, largest organic wine terroir in Europe. Like a good wine, Alaryk can be termed a gourmet elegant beer, in which quality is expressed at every stage of its development : from the choice of raw materials, 100% organic grains and hops, GMO free barley, wheat malts and yeasts, additive-free, by top fermentation, unfiltered and without CO2 addition.
Discover other products
- <p>This amber colored gourmet beer delivers slightly Caramel notes. You will love its roundness and real light bitterness. This beer is brewed in accordance with the<br />brewing tradition, in top-fermentation and have a secondary fermentation in bottle.</p>
- <p>sparkling wines , (12° alcohol) , made with pure juice of Mirabelle , or cherry, or raspberry ou redcurrant. drink it fresh like a champagne, for aperitive or for dessert.</p>
- <p>This beer with deep dark robe delivers roasted, licorice and caramel notes, its bitterness and strength are well balanced. It is brewed in the tradition of bières-de-garde, in top fermentation and unpasteurised.</p>
- <p>This beer, brewed in the Belgian tradition, is a double fermentation, which gives it spicy, dried apricot flavour and bitterness that blends perfectly with its mild sweetness.</p>
- <p>This highly hoppy beer has notes of citrus, floral flavours and a refreshing bitterness. It is respectfully brewed following the British brewing tradition, processed by top fermentation and unpasteurised.</p>