<p>This fruity white ale is naturally hazy, it is brewed in the spirit of Bavarian wheat<br />beers, by top fermentation and is unpasteurized. You will appreciate its citrus fruit,<br />spice and banana notes with its light foam.</p>
This fruity white ale is naturally hazy, it is brewed in the spirit of Bavarian wheat
beers, by top fermentation and is unpasteurized. You will appreciate its citrus fruit,
spice and banana notes with its light foam.
- Certified Food Product
- Professional Visitor
- General Public
Alaryk beers draw inspiration from the Languedoc, largest organic wine terroir in Europe. Like a good wine, Alaryk can be termed a gourmet elegant beer, in which quality is expressed at every stage of its development : from the choice of raw materials, 100% organic grains and hops, GMO free barley, wheat malts and yeasts, additive-free, by top fermentation, unfiltered and without CO2 addition.
Discover other products
- <p>Brewed with barley, wheat malts and raw rye, this strong ale is full of malt and fruits flavours, and well balanced with its delicate taste and its strengh.</p>
- <p>This light ale with its delicate malty and fruity fl avor is brewed in accordance with<br />the brewing tradition, by top fermentation and is unpasteurized. It is made with the<br />fi nest ingredients in organic farming.</p>
- <p>This highly hoppy beer has notes of citrus, floral flavours and a refreshing bitterness. It is respectfully brewed following the British brewing tradition, processed by top fermentation and unpasteurised.</p>
- <p>This amber colored gourmet beer delivers slightly Caramel notes. You will love its roundness and real light bitterness. This beer is brewed in accordance with the<br />brewing tradition, in top-fermentation and have a secondary fermentation in bottle.</p>
- <p>This beer with deep dark robe delivers roasted, licorice and caramel notes, its bitterness and strength are well balanced. It is brewed in the tradition of bières-de-garde, in top fermentation and unpasteurised.</p>