Thanks to the support of major new digital resources, the 2017 Paris International Agricultural Show enjoyed unrivalled digital coverage!
It featured videos, live broadcasts, 360° photos, tweets and retweets, interviews, live broadcasts via the Periscope app, puns featuring #FINE, humour, interactivity, and much more besides.
- 17 million mentions of #SIA2017
- 20 million interactions on social networks during the show
- 1.2 million unique visitors
- 4 million pages viewed on the show's official website & mobile website
- 890,000 messages viewed on the show's official Twitter account
- 700,000 people followed the mascot cow's messages on Twitter
- 1 million videos viewed, including 250,000 of the General Agricultural Competition