EXHIBITORS SATISFIED WITH THEIR PARTICIPATION
- 69% of exhibitors are satisfied, and 20% of these are "extremely satisfied"
- 71% are satisfied with the way in which the show is organised
- 76% intend to return
- 89% are satisfied with the quality of the visitors (and 59% with the quantity)
EXHIBITORS INVESTED IN MAKING A SUCCESS OF THEIR PARTICIPATION
What are the aims of exhibitors at the Paris International Agricultural Show?
On average, each exhibitor participates in the show with three or four specific aims in mind, ranked in the following order of priority:
- 73% come to bolster their image or raise their profile.
- 69% come to sell, canvas new customers or develop their loyalty
- 29% come to expand their network
- 28% come to educate the general public
- 26% come to meet players from their sector
- 25% come to present new products
- 21% come to meet politicians, institutional players, foreign delegations
What do exhibitors do to promote their participation in the Paris International Agricultural Show?
On average, exhibitors try three approaches, including:
- 47% send invitation cards to the show (prospective and current customers, networks) – available from your Exhibitor Area
- 46% use email or mailshot campaigns to promote their participation
- 59% use their own websites to inform people of their participation
- 65% communicate through social networks
Source: GoudLink web survey, 9 to 26 March 2017
DO YOU WANT TO TAKE PART TO THE 2018 PARIS INTERNATIONAL AGRICULTURAL SHOW?