Nearly 30,000 professional visitors from the agricultural and agro-food sectors, 12,000 of whom pre-registered to take advantage of the professional programme.
Who are these professional visitors?
- A third of them come from outside Paris
- 14% come from abroad
- 76% are men
- Average age: 46 years old
- Two-thirds of them work in the agricultural sector
- 19% work in the food sector
- nearly 70% of professional visitors have a managerial position
Professional visitors satisfied with their experience
- a very high satisfaction rate of 84%, 30% of whom are "very satisfied"
- 85% of professional visitors are satisfied with the general atmosphere
- 87% of them are satisfied with the quality of the exhibitors visited
Various reasons for visiting:
- Find out about what's going on in your sector: 61%
- Meet colleagues: 41%
- Make new business contacts: 35%
- Meet your current business contacts: 32%
- Attend the General Agricultural Animal Competition in the rings: 22%
- Obtain information with a view to entering into a future sales contract: 14%
- Enter into a sales contract: 4%
source: surveys conducted at the 2017 show between 25 February and 5 March, as well as one conducted online