Ingénieur en Agronomie et Agro-industries
UniLaSalle is more than just an engineering school, it is a place to live where you can thrive and find fulfillment. Campus life is marked by many student activities, it’s the 6 - 8 — life after lectures between 6 pm and 8 am! By joining Unions present on our 3 campus locations, students learn organization, project management, team management… Student Life is a large part of the training provided by the Lasallian educational goal.
Discover other products
- Master of Science Agricultural & Food Data Management
- Ingénieur en Agronomie et Agro-industries
- Mastère spécialisé Marketing, communication et ingénierie des produits alimentaires
- I-SAFE, International Sustainable Agribusiness & Food Engineering
- Technicien Supérieur Professionnel en Géologie