The collective brand "de Lozère" was born in 1998, it is now led by Lozère Développement, the attractiveness agency of the Department of Lozère.
Its objectives are to promote and promote local products from our department as :
- meat products (beef, lamb, poultry, Lozère pork),
- dairy products (cheese, yoghurt, white cheeses, ice cream, milk jams),
- mountain honeys,
- vegetable production (chestnuts, mushrooms, cereals, fruits and vegetables, aromatic and medicinal plants...).
A hundred professionals now benefit from the collective brand. They are breeders, farmers, craftsmen or processors.
This collective "Lozère" brand guarantees consumers :
- the origin of the raw materials used,
- respect for extensive mountain farming,
- a rigorous mastery of the conditions of production and processing of products according to the traditional and artisanal methods of Lozère.