Alaryk Ambrée / Amber Ale
3.7€ Special exhibition (Incl. taxes)
Standard (Incl. taxes)
This amber coloured gourmet beer delivers slightly caramelized biscuit notes. You will love its roundness and real light bitterness.
This beer is brewed in accordance with the brewing tradition, in high-fermentation and unpasteurized
Brand : Alaryk
- New product
GMO free barley, wheat malts and yeasts, additive-free, by top fermentation, unfiltered and without CO2 addition, secondary fermentation in the bottle.
Alaryk beers draw inspiration from the Languedoc, largest organic wine terroir in Europe. Like a good wine, Alaryk can be termed a gourmet elegant beer, in wich quality is expressed at
every stage of its development : from the choice of raw materials, 100% organic grains and hops, GMO free barley, wheat malts and yeasts, additive-free, by high fermentation, unfiltered and
without CO2 addition.
Although we are a young brewery, established in early Spring 2016, you can find our beers in the best french organic stores, restaurants and wine cellars : Biocoop (400 organic stores in
France), Le Chameau Ivre (Béziers, Revue des Vins de France Best Wine Cellar 2016), La Cave des Arceaux (Montpellier n°1 wine cellar), Le Vin au Vert (Paris, GQ Top Ten wine restaurants in
Paris 2016), Les Passionnés (Toulouse), Restaurant Octopus (Béziers, Michelin Guide *, Meilleur Ouvrier de France 2004).
Alaryk Brewery participate in many trade shows: Natural Products Expo East (September 2016,
Baltimore, MD), SIAL Paris (October 2016, Paris, France), Brau Beviale (November 2016,
Nurnberg, Germany), Le Vin de mes Amis (November 2016, Paris; January 2017, Montpellier),
Biofach (February 2017, Nurnberg, Germany), Salon de l’Agriculture (February 2017, Paris, France),
Wine Fair (May 2017, London, UK).
Discover other products
- <p>Meduz Brune is a stout dark beer. Its sweetness and coffee tasty come from four differents barley malts. Hops give a freshness and lightness hich make Meduz Brune a easy to drink beer.</p> <p>Available in box of 12 bottles of 33cl, of 6 bottles of 75cl and kegs of 20 and 30 liters.</p>
- Alaryk Double / Strong Ale
- <p>MEDUZ HIVER is an amber tasting beer with caramel tasty, candied fruits and a little bit of cinnamon.</p> <p>Available in box of 12x33cl and 6x75cl.</p>
- <p>The MEDUZ Ambrée is an amber tasting beer. Her red dress is typical of coppery amber beers. Her caramel reveal themselves as and tasting.</p> <p>Its alcohol content (6%) that the MEDUZ Ambrée can be served as an aperitif or with a meal.</p> <p>Top-fermented beer made from 2 barley malts, hops 2, kept for three weeks.</p> <p>Available in box of 12x33cl, 6x75cl, smallkeg of 5 liters and kegs of 20 and 30 liters.</p>
- <p>The MEDUZ Blonde is clear and has a fine and stable white foam.</p> <p>It is a pale 5% alcohol beer which develops a sweet nose of malt and aromatic hops. On the palate, mild taste has bitterness well balanced and durable, its body is characteristic of a top-fermented pale beer. The MEDUZ Blonde is tasty and slightly spicy with bitter orange which gives it an incomparable powerful and delicate taste.</p> <p>Available in box of 12 bottles of 33cl and 6 bottles of 75cl, small keg of 5 liters and kegs of 20 and 30 liters.</p>